Happy New Year

In this midst of the financial meltdown around the world, the end of 2008 has arrived. The year has been quite torturous, and I am quite happy that I survived. It is a year that perhaps I need some recollection...Even I drank alot during the countdown and I lost consciousness for a while...I woke up and saw the first daybreak of 2009. I made a wish...and also due to some recollection...I bathed early in the morning with cold water after i opened the envelope that I sealed up last year....I didn't fuifill any of the things I wrote on the cold morning of 1st Jan 2008.

Although I am barely surviving the months of 2008 with lesser income, but I am happy. I am happy that I found friends that is willing to help and also friends that appreciated me for who I am. This first blog will be dedicated to everyone.

Happy 2009! This is the sms that I got from friends...I got like 52 sms blessing me for the year....well it is like 5 times more then last year...I thank you all for the best wishes :) This year is going to be tougher, but I can see hope...and also chances for me to really work hard at...perhaps it is also a chance to gain financially and emotionally.

I also wish everyone reading this piece of blog a happy 2009...and may this year brings your dreams too.

- Synn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Neglected XinSynn

Synn-Insanity 005

Synn-Insanity 008